Our client is looking to hire a Financial Administrator who will provide administration and client support to a team of financial advisers based in the City in London, this role offers the opportunity to support the business in providing high quality, compliant financial planning.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Liaise with clients, supporting them in the on-boarding process.
- Arranging client meetings.
- Managing the transfers of client money.
- Working with advisers to understand clients needs and managing their expectations.
- Analyse client data and ensure data is documented in CRM Systems.
- Produce suitability reports for clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of meetings.
- Assisting with compliance functions to ensure the business is in line with regulatory requirements.
Our client is an independent financial planning business, established in 2017, who believe in independent research, and responsible investing. As a business they have a set of values that outline the type of company they strive to be everyday & the behaviours in which build the strongest team. Those values are to act with humility, work with integrity and respect the team. These principles inform every facet of their company DNA and every member in it.
They are a young, dynamic business who strive for excellence in their client facing and back-office operations. They offer a supportive work environment and there’s always opportunities to develop your skills.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- 1 years of experience within the financial services industry.
- Excellent standard of education, ideally one or more exams towards becoming diploma qualified or the desire to further develop with financial qualifications with the aim to become diploma qualified with the firm.
- Excellent organisation, communication, and numeracy skills both written and oral.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to work from your own initiative.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- To have a forward-looking, can-do attitude when dealing with client instructions.
- You will have the required skills in Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside other system specific knowledge, to create all necessary documentation, templates, and reports to brand guidelines
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £25,000 – £35,000 Per Annum.
- Unlimited Holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Exams support and funding towards Level 4 Diploma
- Flexible home to office working patterns (3 days a week in the office, 2 days from home)
- 4x Death in Service
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Professional development and opportunities to grow and progress within the business.
Experience (Essential): 1 years financial services experience
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Naomi Carroll on 01268 669 313 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org