We’re looking for a Financial Administrator to support a successful advisor in the growth of his business. This is an outstanding opportunity to work 1 – 1 with an advisor, have a flexible working pattern, along with a very successful career.
If you’re passionate about what you do and you would like to be a part of the start of something very exciting, then this is the perfect role.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £28,000 – £32,000.
Other benefits include:
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Support towards professional development growth
- Flexible working pattern
Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide high quality administration support to both the Financial Advisor and their clients.
- Reduce the administrative burden to both parties alike.
- Accurately and efficiently administer both paper and system-based records and accurately maintain the filing of client records and data.
- Provide a consistent and efficient line of communication in all aspects of your work.
- Drive your professional development by seeking opportunities in which you can grow and expand your knowledge.
- Meeting preparation, including collecting and preparing meeting documentation, creating reports in conjunction with the financial advisor and filing documents on the CRM.
- Following compliance in all aspects of work.
Our client is a firm of successful independent financial advisers dedicated to delivering unbiased financial advice and in a way that suits their clients.
Their advisers and servicing team are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience for all of their clients. Many client-adviser relationships are long lasting, and they work together as long as their needs, both personal and commercial, change.
This advisor’s experience of financial services to date has taught him that being able to make a difference through the method of financial planning is all about listening and truly understanding each clients position and needs, he really seeks to cultivate longstanding friendships with his clients which are build upon trust and delivery of excellent customer service.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- 2 years Financial Planning experience
- Excellent organisation, communication, and numeracy skills both written and oral.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to work from your own initiative.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- To have a forward-looking, can-do attitude when dealing with client instructions.
- You will have the required skills in Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside other system specific knowledge, to create all necessary documentation, templates and reports to brand guidelines.
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Experience (Essential): 2 years Financial Services experience
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Kelley Giddy on 01268 669 313 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org